Wednesday, October 8, 2008


.......so jus in 2 to 3 months i was very close 2 ruchi..i stil remembered d day,wich made me very happy n surprised 2,actualy i had told u earlier tht ruchi was 3rd in d bench,parallel 2 me....nw u wont blv tht ruchi quit tht old place....n she replaced ankita....means tht nw she is jus beside me..i was very happy by ol dis....nw very often wt ruchi used 2 do is tht she jus drop her pen-cap r any pen etc n see towards me n giv a cute smile....replying her wth a bigger smile,wat ma duty was..to give it back 2 ruchi....although quite stupid but tht was her fvrt game....
........ruchi was not as intellignt as i was....in clas 8..hehe!!...so when any teacher mainly of maths one used 2 ask any question 2 ruchi....i quickly started doing tht sum n show her d solution..as she was sitting jus beside me....this use to happen several times in a whole school day..ruchi was very happy by this help....coz many times she was saved by me of getting ny sort of punishment....
........the last period used to be of arts n craft...n ruchi was very poor to this....r art teacher was ms.linda she was very strict....n she used 2 show d best drawing made by any student...to the whole class....wich she used 2 giv as the bloddy homework....her this act was of quite honour..n u knw so many times ma drawing was shown.....ol dis used 2 make me very hapy...not because my drawing was shown 2 the whole class....bt coz aftr ms.linda's praise.....wen i retrnd 2 ma seat....ruchi ,as she was jus beside me....always used 2 say me......"ankit jus pass your drawing sheet to me as i want 2 compare tht wth mine".....i always got ovrwhelmd wth this....sumtimes i actualy used to wait....for wen wil she ask for ma sheet....nw guys here very honestly i want 2 confess tht ol tht drawing for wich i was applauded was actualy made by a girl named neha didi(sister)...who was in ma neighbourhood....not by me....n in real my drawing was n is pathetic...bt i used 2 do ol dis jus for ruchi....coz i knw tht if ma drwing was praised...ruchi wil defintly ask me 4 ma sheet....n i l get a brand new reason 4..10 to 15 mins conversation betwen me n ruchi...
......................
...........................

No comments: